Syringa Mountain School offers an arts-integrated education guided by the Core Principles of Public Waldorf Education in a K-8 public school setting. Our school:
- Nurtures the intellect, imagination, and emotional life of each child.
- Offers a rigorous, relevant, balanced, and memorable liberal arts education.
- Incorporates sustainable living practices and experiential learning through daily animal husbandry and gardening skills.
- Infuses academics with singing, painting, drawing, flute, violin, storytelling, handwork, and drama.
- Inspires children to live engaged and successful lives, prepared to meet the demands of their world.
Cultivating the Head, Heart, and Hand
We provide a rigorous, arts-integrated educational program guided by the Core Principles of Public Waldorf Education to meet and exceed the Idaho Common Core State Standards.
We develop students who are compassionate, eco-literate, critical thinkers prepared to meet the demands of their world.