Our faculty represents the best of both worlds—dual certified with Idaho State teaching credentials and Waldorf certification. We provide ongoing professional development to ensure that our teachers seek and practice best teaching methods. We seek staff members who are skilled educators, lifelong learners and passionate about developing children who are eco-literate, compassionate, critical thinkers.
Additional information you may find useful:
- 2016-2017 Employee Handbook
- Teacher Salary Schedule
- 2017-2018 Approved Calendar
- Benefits Summary 2016-17
To apply for SMS Positions:
- Cover letter
- Employment application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copies of college transcripts if applicable (originals will be required upon hiring)
E-mail to or mail to Syringa Mountain School, 4021 Glenbrook Dr., Hailey, Idaho 83333, Attn: Employment
Summary of Jobs Available and Listed Below:
17-18: Substitute Teacher Pool:
- You must be 21 years of age to apply.
- You must be a high school graduate or have a G.E.D.
- You must complete the application (PDF).
- Fingerprint file must be completed with county police department before being scheduled as a substitute.